Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heading Back and the Sunshine Award

Thanksgiving has come and gone way too quickly! The last Friday of school before break we had a big potluck lunch at school. This was such a wonderful time of fellowship with the parents of my students. Saturday, I was able to fly home for the week! It was such a blessing to be with my family for Thanksgiving.

And now it is back to school and I am so ready to be back at it. I am looking forward to seeing my students tomorrow. I can't believe we only have 15 school days until Christmas Break! Time is flying fast. As soon as I finally got my classroom decorated for Thanksgiving I now need to decorate for Christmas. :-)

This morning I woke up to a new comment posted on my Thanksgiving Turkey post. It was from Keri at Teach Play Smile saying she had given me the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much, Keri!

No comments:

Post a Comment