Monday, July 4, 2011

First "Homemade" Blog Header Attempt

After seeing all the amazingly cute and creative teaching blogs around I wanted to try to make mine a little cuter as well. So, I attempted to make a header for my blog! I tried to google how to do it and came across many sites that told you how to do so. However, I do not speak computer terms very well and ended up very confused.....I knew it had to be more simple than the google sites were making it sound. I decided to just go to paint, put the paint document in the correct dimensions and saved it as a picture file which I uploaded to here!

I know it is not the prettiest or the most sophisticated blog header, but I was happy that I figured it out! I'm sure I will play around with it more and more to figure out the way to customize my blog but until then here is my "homemade" header. :)


(I just love the owl!!)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love owls too and have been looking for a cute owl blog design! Congrats on making your own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Maybe you could do a tutorial. I just started my own blog too. I feel like I have a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mrs. D and Sandy! A tutorial is a great idea. I will have to try to find one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is cute!! I made mine for the first time today...and it took FOREVER!! I found some tutorials but it was more trial and error. Find digital scrapbook kits - everything coordinates so it makes it easier! Good luck with your first year.
    -Audrey
    http://mrsestblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete