Saturday, July 16, 2011

What I Bought Today

While running some errands I stopped by Target and found....


An adorable leaf covered clip board! I thought a clip board would certainly come in handy for a classroom so I picked it up. Then I discovered it got even better than just a clip board as it opened up to reveal...


A note pad and a pocket! How useful will this be?!

I finished at Target and then had some time to spare before meeting a friend for lunch. So I went to Office Max. While there I found the cutest wall decorations!

I really did try to resist buying these. I walked away and bought some labels that I needed and was planning on leaving....but.....The owls were too cute. :) I am planning on setting it up to say "Look Whoo's In 3rd Grade!" for the beginning of the year and writing each student's name on an owl to put in the tree. I think it will be cute!

With this purchase which included a tree, owls, a squirrel, racoon, and bird, the leaf clip board, and the previous purchase of the monkeys I'm wondering if my classroom theme will be forest, or jungle, or animals! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Don't ya love shopping for the classroom:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing owls in my classroom this year and just got some of the things from Carson Dellosa from a friend (payment for watching her dog). If I get a chance, I'll post all the signs and labels I've made with owls on them.

    Good luck setting everything up!!
    Megan
    Blackboard and Beyond

    ReplyDelete