Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Busy busy

Busy week!

Today after school I ran to get a smog check on my car. Then went back to school for a Parent Teacher Fellowship night. Got home by 9:15pm after being gone since 6:45 am.

Tomorrow is a half day of school. I then run to the DMV to change my AL plates and license over (Lord willing everything goes well there...). Then home to grab my packed bags and head off to an ACSI conference with the other teachers!

Thursday and Friday we will be at the ACSI conference. :)

I still have lesson plans for next week, a huge pile of grading, a Slice form due, and a bunch of other non-school life stuff to take care of. But it will all get done. And besides, I remind myself that I would rather be busy than not. :)

I think I'm going to miss my students tomorrow afternoon, Thursday and Friday....Some of them were actually sad that tomorrow was a half day. (I take that as a good sign! ;) )

Good night, yall!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, have fun @ ACSI!!! I'm jealous that you get to go so early in the year...I would always gain a few great new ideas, but because we went in Feb. it was sometimes hard to implement them for the rest of the year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete