It is now officially the end of the 2nd Quarter! Half a year done. Wow....
Today was a teacher work day. I went up to school and completed report cards. I also got a lot of cleaning out done. It's amazing how quickly papers can pile up. But all my filing is done. My binders have more papers in them. The trash can was full. My desk drawers are clean. All in all a very productive day. :-)
This was a super short week. Only 3 days of teaching with Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday and Teacher Work Day today. I'm thankful it was short because I came down with a cold on Monday night. My voice has been in and out all week. Despite coughing and sneezing, it was a good week. We ended the week with a fun filled afternoon. After lunch we made compasses as a concluding activity to our magnet science unit. Oh my, did my students love that! We also had our end of the quarter point store where students could spend the "points" they earned for good behavior. It was a good end to a short week.
Enjoy your weekend!
Gotta love the short weeks! We just finished our second quarter after Christmas break too...I can't believe the school year is already half over!!! Yikes!
ReplyDelete4th Grade Frolics