Monday, March 5, 2012

An Award and New Blogs!

I am so thankful for all the comment from my last post about "Scary Division". Not only for the great ideas y'all shared with me, but also for seeing some new blogs! I certainly love finding a new blog to follow, but just haven't had time to do much blogging lately. Thankfully you came to me this past weekend! :-)

I was also given the Lovely Blog Award from two fabulous looking blogs. Thank you to Stacey from 3rd Grade Times and to the Ladies from 3 Teacher Chicks! If you do not follow their blogs now, make sure you head on over there to see what these teachers are doing. 


The rules of the award include passing it on to 15 other bloggers, however....I am not able to do this right now....I have a math review sheet to write before tomorrow...Maybe this weekend I can! For now, you can take a peek at the blogs I follow list and find many fabulous blogs that I enjoy following! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment