At the beginning of the year we did anonymous Barnabas notes to each other. I thought it would be a great way to end the year as well. So, on our last full day of school, my students wrote each other Barnabas notes. They turned them in to me and I placed them in an envelope for each student. I then was all dramatic about it by sealing the envelope tightly and stamping it like they do at the post office. Then the letters were delivered and my students loved opening them and reading what their classmates wrote to them. :-)
I put together little folders of my students' work from over the year. I had held on to many different projects they had done during the year and wanted to give them all back in a nice way. So I made these folders out of construction paper (laminated) and yarn:
I gave them their "Terrific 3rd Grade Work" folders on the last day of school.
And that was the end of our year. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment