Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lovin' Pinterest

Pinterest.

I think enough was said in that one word - especially for those of you who are like me and love pinning things. 

If my classroom looked like my Pinterest classroom, it would be amazing! This next year of teaching I want to try a lot of the ideas I have found on Pinterest. I just organized all my Pinterest boards into different classroom categories so all the things I have pinned are easy to find when I want to try them!

Are any of you on Pinterest?

 You can follow me on Pinterest here (if I linked it correctly...).

:-)

6 comments:

  1. Love Pinterest! That's part of the reason why I started a new blog called Endless Pinabilities. It's teachers pinning school things and other things too!
    Journey of a Substitute Teacher
    Endless Pinabilitites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest! I am with you on wanting to implement tons of new things in my classroom this year. I also divided up my boards into easy to find categories. :)
    Bforbes89@gmail.com
    TeachPrayLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I also want to organize my boards into categories. Right now all my teacher pins are on the same board. Makes it hard to find what you need.
    I am getting ready for my "1st year in 3rd grade". I am moving from first grade. I just started a blog to share my transition. I love your blog! I will definitely be following you! Check me out at www.busyteacherlove.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking your blogs! I am now following yall if I wasn't already. :-) I will try to find you on Pinterest too in order to follow your pins.

    Allison, 3rd grade is wonderful! I hope you enjoy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elizabeth!

    Your blog is wonderful...I love it!

    Between Pinterest and blogs I can spend some serious time on the computer! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. I was follower 99...you are almost to 100! That is so exciting...Way to Go!


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather!

    Thanks for following! WOW, almost 100!! I just stopped by you blog and became your newest follower too. :-)

    - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete