Monday, July 11, 2011

Classroom Books


This past weekend I went to Books-A-Million (they were having some great sales!) and 2nd and Charles - a fabulous new bookstore where you can sell your books to earn in-store credit or cash and then get to buy great used books at wonderful prices. I used money from selling my college textbooks to purchase many of these - college textbooks for classroom books, good trade in my opinion!

I'm excited about having a good start to my classroom library. I hope my students like these books!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Just found your blog through a linky:) I am now a follower:) Come by and visit;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping by to say Hi. You were spotlighted in my Blog Mixer Linky Party.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to bloggerland!! I have you on my Sqworl list!! http://sqworl.com/zgdzaj
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your excitement. Not much better than a bunch of new books!

    Come by and visit my blog...

    Jennifer
    http://3rdgradelearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by and posting. I'm going to your blogs now to follow. I need to learn more about what linky-s are. I keep hearing about them but need to discover the fun of them soon. :)
    - Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new blogging adventure! Make sure to link up with TBA's A+ Teaching Blogs so others can hop their way to you. Happy blogging!

    Teaching Blog Addict
    ♥Teaching with TLC

    ReplyDelete