Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Leaving Tomorrow

My room is all packed up and the trailer is loaded.

Tomorrow I start the long five day 55mph journey from Alabama to California! So thankful my dad is able to come with me. What an adventure this will be!

I am certainly excited about going to California and starting my first year of teaching, but I am also sad to be leaving my wonderful family. God knows best though and He is leading me on a long path across the country!

Prayers appreciated for this long journey.
- Elizabeth :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I will be praying for your safe travels!
    -Ashley
    http://newteachernewmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on the road to California! I'll be praying for you!

    AppleGirlAmber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the move!

    http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a safe trip! So glad I found your blog..I am also a new teacher this upcoming year and just started a blog about my journey as well. Check it out :) I look forward to reading more!

    Http://brittney-teachpraylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for your safe travels.

    justworkhardandplayhard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete