Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day Two of Classroom Work

Yesterday, I got quite a lot done! It was a fun day, I must say. :) Here are some pictures of the projects I began yesterday (today I finished several of them and got more stuff done but I forgot to take pictures at the end of the day....those will come tomorrow!)

Here is my reading corner! Pretty much done now, just add some pillows.


Class procedures area waiting for the posters that coming. And window decorations "Welcome Back!"

Welcome Third Grade Explorers!


Pencil area is coming along on Day Two (Today it looks much better :) )

My favorite part of yesterday! I conquered my fear of bulletin boards and put one up! This is at the front of the room with our calendar, birthdays, math facts ("Know your facts" at the top) and on the side wall I will soon have class jobs listed!

3 comments:

  1. Your room looks great! Love the jungle theme:) I love the tree by your windows...did you make that?

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room looks awesome! I LOVE the windows and walls that don't look like cement block.

    ReplyDelete