Abby at Third Grade Bookworm and IamNan from Third Grade's a Hoot have given me the "Versatile Blogger" award. Thank you, ladies! :)
Now for the rules. When you receive this award, you must thank the person who gave you the award, tell seven things about you, and pass this award onto 15 blogs that you feel deserve this award.
And so....
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am a follower of Jesus Christ.
2. I will randomly burst into song throughout the day when a phrase or a word sparks a song.
3. I love to travel and desire to see the entire world someday. So far I can mark off Kenya, Italy, Hungary, Croatia, and Romania.
4. My idea of a nice Friday evening is a night in with a good mystery or a good movie/tv show.
5. My favorite sport to watch is hockey.
6. I enjoy playing the piano. I'm not very good, but I still like to play. :)
7. I absolutely love the Tennessee mountains and miss them very much right now.
15 Blogs I think are Versatile:
1. Busy Bees
2. Blackboard and Beyond
3. Target Treasures
4. Doodle Bug Teaching
5. Lifelong Learning
6. Literacy and Laughter
7. Little Literacy Learners
8. Mrs. Randall's Learning Library
9. Primary Connections
10. Runde's Room
11. The Sweet Life of Third Grade
12. The Schroeder Page
13. UCreate with Kids
14. We've Been Doing This Since September
15. Wiggins World
(PS I am still not sure how to grab buttons....so please excuse the lack of cute buttons for each of these blogs. They all have cute ones I just don't know how to grab them yet....)
Have a wonderful weekend, yall!

Thank-you SO much!
ReplyDeleteJen
Runde's Room
Hello! I just found your blog. It's always great to find another 3rd one! I'm your newest follower. Drop by when you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!
Rebecca, thanks for stopping by. I love your blog! So cute! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you giving me the Versatile Blog Award! I just linked up your blog when I honored others with the award!
ReplyDelete❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners