Monday, February 20, 2012

Field Trip and Upcoming Happenings

Well we survived the week! Valentine's party went well and our field trip was a success! We had a wonderful time learning about recycling at our local Sanitary District. My students especially loved making their own piece of paper. (I wonder how those turned out...They took them home to open over the weekend after they dried. I will have to ask tomorrow.)

Here are a few pictures of the paper making process:



(The parents loved this part of the field trip too since they were able to help with the process! I really do have an awesome group of class parents!)

This upcoming week our school will be starting our fundraiser for the year. The school does a Jog-A-Thon in March and the process begins now. We will be having daily afternoon assemblies for it. From what I have heard about it from other teachers it is quite an event. There is always "something else" going on at school, isn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment