Love the name of your blog! One of my pinterest boards is called First Year in Third Grade, and yes, this is my first year after 5 in second and 2 in ESL. I love the way it sounds; reminds me of Derek Zoolander and his, "first year in second grade I realized I was really, really good looking." Makes me smile.
Hahaha too cute!
ReplyDeleteJourney of a Substitute Teacher
Endless Pinabilitites!
Aw, I love it!!
ReplyDeleteMeg
Third Grade in the First State
Love the name of your blog! One of my pinterest boards is called First Year in Third Grade, and yes, this is my first year after 5 in second and 2 in ESL. I love the way it sounds; reminds me of Derek Zoolander and his, "first year in second grade I realized I was really, really good looking." Makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Good to know you survived.